WANdisco, plc. is a public software company specialized in the area of distributed computing. WANdisco is also a corporate contributor to Hadoop, Subversion and other open source projects.
- To build data processing pipelines that ingest, validate, transform and load data quickly and efficiently
- To build a system which expose intuitive APIs and interfaces for querying and investigating large data sets
- To build a system to process data with high peak traffic and short SLAs
To provide Splunk development services to prototype, document and deploy a Splunk log ingest and analysis solution that will include automation of log collection, filters, and a dashboard for per-case management, drill-down, and efficient identification of errors or anomalies via log searching.
- Real-time logs and with faster speed
- Generate report and alerts for the
- Auto-analysis of indexed logs
- Detect when a critical system stops working
- Create knowledge objects for Operational
- Visualize the graph based on actions
- User Monitoring
- Data and Application Monitoring
- Advanced Analytics
- Instant Reporting and Visualization
Scope Of Work
- Prerequisites and testing on log ingestion
- Automated log ingestion
- Creating dashboards & Use cases
- Identifying files not being ingested in Splunk
- Automated talkbacks and data ingestion
- Parsing & field extraction
- Performance analysis
- Platform upgrade
- Designed and built a Network dashboard to provided summary of network issues observed in log
- Observed REST API connection exception on UI Server
- Transfer dashboard: Creating a panel on file transfers with file size and transfer duration
- Included a drilldown to showcase reason behind the exception in transfer
- Task Executions Dashboard: To summarize and list down all the tasks with task type
- Repair Dashboard: Created a drill down from failed repairs and co-relate the same with proposal IDs
- Splunk app for Slack
"You guys really prove your value with this quality stuff. Very impressive. We now have 614 Automation tests that run nightly.These are a combination of web tests that just confirm that we can log in to all our sites from IE & Chrome, and then regression test the functionality through the API. ”
“Riverstone has been a valuable partner for Project Matrix offering us design, catalog management and software development services. What stands out is their attention to detail and their responsiveness. They are always willing to step up to any challenge and then work diligently towards practical and holistic solutions.”
Riverstone is a professional business partner of exceptional quality.
They provided several talents over the course of few years and each one of them were a great fit for our needs.
I would look to Riverstone to raise the bar in any QA organization, no matter how big or small.