AFR is developing multiple portals for the Brokers, Borrowers, Builders, Realtors and Admin to support their customers’ financial needs and required an automated solution to verify that the portals function effectively & flawlessly.
Challenge/ Customer Problem
To run the functionality testing for all 9 of their major portals, which include 3rd party APIs, accounts & their related functions.
Riverstone team has developed a flexible automation framework for testing both the User Interface (UI) and Application Programming Interface (API) & simultaneously syncing with multiple portal and 3rd party APIs.
An automation test suite was also developed to reduce the regression testing time for their continuous integration jobs in Azure DevOps.
Our solution included the following stack:
- Created an AFR Automation flow and asserts merely based on data sync in multiple portals
- Created a DevOps pipeline with all the artifacts required to run the Specflow plus runner
- Scheduled daily runs for Automation build at 6.30 A.M in the DevOps pipeline to ensure all the portal sync is working fine.
- Reporting: Specflow plus for the BDD type test creation for a user-friendly report
- Integrated the stored procedure to delete the test data at the end of the test flow