The client wanted to develop customized features for their software such as:
- Reverse and restores any user action
- Provided detailed view of the product specification with 2D/3D graphical display
- Design components of various styles & pricing
- Ability to fetch furniture and related elements from the cloud
As the result, the tool must provide the ability to create detailed quoted, proposals and order-ready specifications
- Riverstone team has developed an Undo/Redo feature to reverse and restore any user actions
- Built new spreadsheet features like price changes, part options, merge, joins, discounts, file expansion, insert, cut, copy, paste and delete.
- Refactoring existing source code to enhance code architecture and improve performance by 85%
- Integration with third-party libraries and APIs
- Support for specification, quotes & ordering
- CAD-based visual design & sales tool
- Manufacturers’ catalog manager
- Project furniture symbols
- Visualization support
Post-development users can check the viability of their space planning design instantly and create detailed quote, proposals and order-ready bill-of-material for every project. With improved features and performance, ProjectMatrix is now attracting more users and manufacturers to their platform.