Enphase utilizes contract manufacturing facilities located globally. The contract manufacturers procure raw materials, manufacture and ship finished products to Enphase warehouses and customers. Given the variability in manufacturing, finished products didn’t consistently meet the quality requirements.
The company needed a system to enforce product quality throughout the manufacturing and distribution supply chain.
Develop an enterprise scale system to enforce quality and reliability throughout the life cycle of all products starting with manufacturing to decommission.
Riverstone developed a custom enterprise solution to track and enforce quality throughout the life cycle of all products. The solution is deeply integrated with all key operations of the company including manufacturing, distribution, installation, customer support and returns (RMA).
- Hybrid cloud infrastructure with multiple local servers in each manufacturing facility to ensure ultra-low latency
- Ability to place products on hold at any stage in the manufacturing and distribution supply chain
- Support Advance Shipment Notice (ASN)
- Near real-time operational reports & analytics
- Integration with suppliers Manufacturing Execution System(MES)
- Support long-term reliability testing and analysis of field failures/returns
- Support for OEM products